Interview - Pedram Karimi


Along the softness of the lines, Pedram Karimi defines a pure and timeless silhouette with a particular attention given to the details. White shadows comes and goes throughout this collection to soften a darker color palette and accentuates the virtuosity of the design. Questioning a gender, the Third collection explores interrogations between masculinity and feminity.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Pedram Karimi
"Depending on how you intergrate my clothes in your personal style, the pieces can translate in various ways... also because my aesthetic is minimal, I find my garments can addapt to different styles. Every time I see this, it makes me pleased"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Pedram Karimi
"I'm  hoping to make a difference that's bigger than just fashion and goes beyond what meets the eye. I'd like to push some boundaries, educate and learn from my surrounding and become a better being as time goes on"


Pedram Karimi‘s Third Collection lookbook 

Model, Ethan (at Folio Montreal) 
Photo, Andy Long Hoang 
Stylist, Tinashe Musara

Comments