Interview - Tim Labenda


Inspired by the essence of an old Hollywood, Tim Labenda magnifies and revives a refinement from another time. Elegant history along a comfortable and highly sophisticated garment, an Autumn/Winter collection with character and sensitivity.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Tim Labenda
"The soul of my garments is always very comfy, they like to touch you in a very unique and soft and high quality way... The pieces like to protect you from everything that you are afraid of like to many people, the cold, etc. They always want to make sure that they feed your desires and do everything to keep you comfortable in a sophisticated way"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Tim Labenda
"I belive in fashion because I really see a market for my own style. Everytime people wear my garments they feel great and this is my aim in fashion, to feed the desires of beloved people and all the others around me"

"Nachtwandler"
AW 13 Collection 

Comments