Interview - Maldoror


Surrealistic shadow of a unique interpretation of the garment, Maldoror uses a particular iconography. Confrontation of traditions from the Haute Couture behind sportswear details going across the collections, as well as the minimal shapes magnified by a fine utilisation of the volumes. The colors evolve with different textures and fabrics to give a different aesthetic, without boundaries. The symbol of an independent belief, upsetting the codes to renew the standards.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Maldoror
"The spirit of my brand, and my clothes is all about constant change, it's always different. My clothes also have their own lifes, sometimes they change with wear, sometimes their life is short, sometimes they last for very long, they can be changed or upgraded. I'm not interested in fast fashion consumerism, so my clothes are a completely different story"

unimaginaireirresolu 
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Maldoror
"I lost my belief in fashion, I'm here to oppose the norm, to change what is now, and not to obey the insanely demanding fashion rules. But I also admire the history of fashion and how it was shaped"

Comments